Tuesday, March 9, 2010

a little give away!

i was thinking that it would be fun to do a little give-away. so what do you say...

let's keep it simple.

I'm interested to see what your thoughts are.

What is your favorite headband or hair clip in the shop?
Go here to see the different colors and sizes.

Let me know by leaving a comment. I think Saturday is a good day to pick a winner. That lucky person will win a headband or hair clip of their choice!

*And remember these are cute not only for the little ones, but for us big girls too!*
-Joanna

20 comments:

Crystal said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41852817

This is my most favorite, I think I would even wear it! I love the design and colors. Sarina would look cute in it too! Great website. Awesome job on Dutch sisters.

Hannah said...

I think the green with white polka dots is so cute! I am always drawn to polka dots.

Kami said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40341419

The pink and white flower with the brown button is adorable! I could probably talk Allie into letting me brush her hair if we had something cute like that to put in it.

Sara said...

Hey Joanna,

I just added this to my reader. These are so cute! I love them all but anything pink would go great with any of Sadies many pink outfits!

Whit Sariah said...

ooooo how exciting! i dont have children...but http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41024066 is my favorite...and im pretty sure i would walk around wearing it proudly :)
<3- whitney

Michelle said...

I came across your etsy shop last night while feeding m baby girl and fell in love with your headbands and hair clips. If I could I would buy one of each:) I guess my favorite would be the Summer Fun Orange...or maybe the Brown, Blue and Green!

C-Dub said...

I have to only choose ONE?!? I can't.

I love, love, LOVE the Simply White one. The white polka dots on the white with the pink in the middle just seems so sweet and delicate.

And I don't know what it would go with just yet, but the Cheery Yellow one is a winner, too. It reminds me of a backwards daisy. :) Very, very cute.

Melissa L. said...

I absolutely love the look of these clips and headbands. You are so creative! I love the Simply White clip because my girls could wear it with almost anything.

Brenda Hodson said...

I love the red polkadot but seriously... it is hard to choose because they are all soooo adorable!

Barb said...

I love the cheery yellow hair clip! But what size? :)

kelly l said...

i like the set of three large blossoms in the polka dot. these flowers are so cute. you're so creative, joanna. you still need to e-mail me the pattern for that cute dress you made sophie. thanks.

Melanie said...

My favorites are the summer fun orange and any of the bright pink polka dot headbands. These clippies and headbands are so original. I feel guilty entering this contest. Do I count? haha

sara said...

i love the cream and red polka dot! and the simply white or simply pink. so cute joanna!

5norrisgirls said...

i love them all & have to tell you that they look darling on my little girls! i am loving the little ones for pony tails - they are adorable!

Kailey said...

yay!! i'm so glad you emailed me your site!! I love your bows-- and love ALL of the colors!! I really love the yellow and white one though!! Cute cute cute!

Christine said...

I really like the purple polka-dots! But they are all so cute!!

Evans Family said...

I love the yellow one. By far my favorite!

Joy said...

I love the cheery yellow or the matching green with white polka dots! So darling!

Kellie said...

I love the little pink and brown one that Jessie tried on. So cute! :)

w and w said...

So cute. Thanks to Mel who directed me here. I absolutely love the periwinkle and white combo bow. I looks so regal and elegant. Great idea!